BACK TO LIST
A lifelong resident of the Detroit suburbs, with over 20 years of experience as a Broker and investor, my unique and successful approach to real estate has been featured in the local media as I’ve been called on to provide expert commentary about the real estate market. I participate in numerous activities and organizations relating to real estate, speaking to investors on the market’s status at meetings and clubs.
My primary goal, focus, and interest are to provide a quality service — advising and negotiating for your benefit — and not to sell how-to books and tapes. Exposure to the market for your home includes dozens of websites, social media campaigns, postcards, emails, and has a professional home and drone photography. I personally tour all homes I list to make sure I’m giving you the right value.
I live this business, and because of my experience, I have recognized when to shift between different market sectors and economic changes. Starting in the REO business in 2004, I’ve sold hundreds of foreclosures and hundreds of retail properties — from $1000 to the millions in price and have expertise in all price ranges and all conditions of homes. My team can advise and assist with any work needing to be done on a home before listing.
Besides listing and selling homes for Financial Institutions and individuals, I also :
- Provide timely updates and market info before and during your home listing period
- Provide accurate valuations for banks, individuals, attorneys, and court proceedings
- Act as Court Appointed Receiver for properties with legal issues
- I have acquired and manage over 100 properties for rent for myself and dozens of clients
Designations and Groups:
- Bachelor of Business Administration degree from Walsh College
- Member: Real Estate Investor’s Association of Oakland County
- National Association of Realtors
- Women’s Council of Realtors
- Local Business Network
- Elite Real Estate Network
- Dave Ramey Endorsed Local Provider
- OJO Agent Network
- REO Network
- 5 Star REO Certified